- In Alaska, it is unlawful to wake a sleeping bear for taking a photo.
- In New York, it’s illegal to wear slippers after 10 pm.
- In Maryland, there’s a park rule that prohibits wearing a sleeveless shirt.
- On Sundays, you can’t carry an ice-cream cone in your back pocket in Georgia.
- In Arizona, it’s illegal to let your donkey sleep in a bathtub.
- In Hawaii, it’s against the law to put coins in your ears.
- The law of Missouri bans driving with an uncaged bear.
- You can’t use elephants for plowing cotton fields in North Carolina.
- According to the law of Oklahoma, it’s illegal to wrestle a bear.
- In Texas, it’s against the law to sell one’s eye.
- It’s prohibited by law to drive a camel on the highway in Nevada.
Test your knowledge of the United States!
Your quiz is already waiting for you!Play now